Ready for an amazing Matcha and Charcoal face mask?!
Face masks are one of my most favorite ways to pamper myself at night! This matcha and charcoal face mask is one of my favorites!
Start with a clean dry face. Rinse with warm water or steam prior to using this matcha and charcoal face mask to open pores.
Shake bottle and flip open cap. Squeeze a quarter size onto the silicone brush, and add more as needed, making sure to keep out of eyebrows and eyes.
Let sit until dry. I wouldn’t go past 45 minutes.
Your face might feel more tight and firm during this process from the clay hardening!
Rinse off with warm water. Splash face with cold water to close pores, or follow up with Face Serum to lock in moisture!
Wash face the next day as usual.
Watch the tutorial here: https://youtu.be/6OoaBZlqr9s
For all of the latest information sign up for our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/ghXUtT
You will get exclusive coupons, and will be the first to know about new products and sales before anyone else! You can also follow us on Instagram @pamperedlife_
– Organic Aloe Vera Gel helps seal in moisture and is safe for dry and oily skin. It also contains natural salicylic acid and can help reduce redness and is also non-comedogenic.
– Organic Vegetable Glycerin is a humectant that helps attract and hold in moisture! It is also non-comedogenic!
Little fun fact: Glycerin molecules are smaller so it goes deeper into to skin giving much-needed moisture whereas hyaluronic acid has bigger molecules that sit on top of the skin providing moisture on top of the skin.
Glycerin doesn’t always get the love it should!
– Organic Jojoba Oil mimics our natural sebum and is non-comedogenic.
On a molecular level, it acts like wax and helps seal in moisture, making it one of the most prized oils for skincare.
– Organic Bentonite Clay helps draw out impurities, dirt, and makeup, and is filled with many beneficial minerals for our skin.
– Organic Matcha Powder is more than just a yummy drink, it’s great for your skin. Soothes and is an awesome antioxidant.
-Organic Activated Charcoal is known for its anti-acne and cleansing properties without being too harsh!
– Organic Agar (Seaweed powder) can soften skin and is rich in minerals, and acts as a natural binder to blend ingredients together.
– Organic Jasmine and Sweet Orange essential oils, for a yummy smell!
– organic and vegan
– 2 oz
– plastic squeeze tube.
– silicone face mask brush
– custom label
– Moisturize skin.
– Enhance natural glow
– clean skin
– Use a quarter size and add more as needed.
– weekly, or bi-monthly use recommended.
-You can even use this mask on your underarms and feet as well!
Looking for something you can’t find? Message me and I will make your vision come to life!
Shop the whole store here:
Visit us on Instagram:
Want to see all our demos? Watch them here:
Catch the latest on the blog:
If you have any questions about anything, such as wholesale pricing, party pricing, labels etc. please send me a message at [email protected]
As always, Stay Pampered!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.