This kid butter is going to be your new favorite moisturizer for your child, and theirs too!
Made with only 3 ingredients to keep things simple, and their body happy!
You won’t have to worry about what is going onto your Childs skin with this kid butter!
We don’t whip our kid butter so you get a true full 2 oz, and not a jar filled with air!
You will not believe how moisturized thier skin will feel!
A little goes a long way, only a pea size needed! If they need more apply in small increments.
*Mango butter is known to be related to cashews. Apricot seed oil is related to almonds. Not recommended if you have a tree nut allergy.
For all of the latest information sign up for our mailing list here: https://eepurl.com/ghXUtT
You will get exclusive coupons, and will be the first to know about new products and sales before anyone else! You can also follow us on Instagram @pamperedlife_
– Organic Mango butter: Mangos are known as the king of the fruits. It is a soft solid butter and natural fat that contains Oleic Acid, Stearic
Acid, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. Very moisturizing and soaks in fast.
My favorite natural skincare ingredient!
– Organic Apricot seed oil: Also known as the Armenian plum. This moisturizing oil is non comedogenic and contains Oleic Acids, Linoleic
Acids, Alpha-Linolenic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids.
– Organic Essential oils: see scents and options below.
– Choose up to 3, (leave in notes) Bergamot | Black Pepper | Blue Tansy | Breathe |Calendula| Cedarwood | Chamomile | Cinnamon | Clary Sage
| Coconut | Eucalyptus | Frankincense | Gardenia | Geranium | Ginger | Honeysuckle | Jasmine | Lemon | Lemongrass | Manuka | May Chang |
Myrrh | Neroli | Patchouli | Peppermint | Rose | Rosemary | Strawberry | Sweet Orange | Tangerine | Tea Tree | Thieves | Turmeric | Vanilla | Ylang
Ylang | None | Custom
– plastic jar with spatula
– custom label
– Moisturize skin, for body and face!
– can apply a small amount in hair before or after drying for frizz.
– Use a pea size and apply with spatula.
Looking for something you can’t find? Message me and I will make your vision come to life!
Shop the whole store here:
Visit us on Instagram:
Want to see all our demos? Watch them here:
Catch the latest on the blog:
If you have any questions about anything, such as wholesale pricing, party pricing, labels etc. please send me a message at [email protected]
As always, Stay Pampered!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.