Using this decadent Sugar Scrub is the perfect way to give your skin the exfoliation your hands and body crave!
Perfect to use before Manicures, Pedicures, facials, and even shaving!! Your legs will feel so so smooth!
I love using the sugar scrub once a week on my face as well to help improve circulation, give my skin a glow, and keep my pores unclogged.
I follow up with a face mask, or face wash afterward to remove any excess sugar that might have been left behind!
This sugar scrub makes a great duo when combined with body butter!
Perfect gift for Thank you’s, Birthday, Teacher Appreciation, and just because!
For all of the latest Pampered Life information sign up for our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/ghXUtT
You will get exclusive coupons, and will be the first to know about new products and sales before anyone else! You can also follow us on Instagram @pamperedlife_
– Sugar: contains glycolic and alpha-hydroxyl acid that helps skin be well-balanced, healthy by removing dead skin and let you glow!
-Organic Coconut Oil: is saturated fat and full of linoleic and myristic acid. Great oil that has multiple skin benefits such as aiding in hydration for dry skin.
-Organic Grapeseed Oil: a non-comedogenic oil full of antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and proanthocyanidin, and linoleic acid, it helps keep pores unclogged and balances skin.
-Organic Inclusions such as Lavender, dried orange peel, ground coffee, dried flower, and dried plant powder.
– Organic Essential oils: see scents below.
Scents: (Choose a fun combo, or create your own!)
– Coffee: warm with light caramel and nutty scent.
– Blue Tansy and Charcoal with Butterfly Pea Blossom: refreshing sweet and earthy.
(Blue Tansy is related to chamomile, so if you like that smell you’ll love the blue tansy scent!)
– Matcha and Jasmine: Subtle grassy, and sweet top note with a delicate floral aroma. This scent is very calming.
– Sweet Orange and Turmeric: Warm bright citrus scent. Uplifting and awakening.
-Lavender and Clay: Floral and sweet with an herbaceous and earthy undertone.
Bergamot | Black Pepper | Blue Tansy | Breathe |Calendula| Cedarwood | Chamomile | Cinnamon | Clary Sage | Coconut | Eucalyptus | Frankincense | Gardenia | Geranium | Ginger | Honeysuckle | Jasmine |
Lemon | Lemongrass | Manuka | May Chang | Myrrh | Neroli | Patchouli | Peppermint | Rose | Rosemary | Strawberry | Sweet Orange | Tangerine | Tea Tree | Thieves | Turmeric | Vanilla | Ylang Ylang | None | Custom
– 4 oz
– jar with a plastic spatula
– custom paper label
– Remove dead skin from hands, feet, face, and body.
– Moisturize with coconut and grape seed oil.
– open the jar and scoop tablespoon size out for legs, and feet or teaspoon for face and hands. Use no more than 1x a week on each body part.
If scrub becomes dry, add a few drops of water once scooped out to help spread scrub!
Looking for something you can’t find? Message me and I will make your vision come to life!
Shop the whole store here:
Visit us on Instagram:
Want to see all our demos? Watch them here:
Catch the latest on the blog:
If you have any questions about anything, such as wholesale pricing, party pricing, labels please send me a message at [email protected]
As always, Stay Pampered!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.