Once you apply to become a vendor and you get approved, you are able to create a shop and begin your entrepreneurship experience on Galilee Life.
Once your profile has been completed, login to your SELLER DASHBOARD.
Under Store Settings:
- You can find your Store Front (You can manage your store front view and create your shop’s name).
- You can manage the Policies.
- You can manage your Billing.
- Do not worry about entering Shipping Data (it is already entered under policies).
- You can see your Pending/Shipped orders, earnings, total sales and reviews.
When you fill out the storefront information and click on save options, you will notice that when clicking on my shop at the top of the page, you will be taken to a new page and in that website link you will see that it ends with the name of your shop. You can use this link to share on your social media pages to begin marketing your shop.
Domestic Shipping and Return Policies:
- Domestic shipments are done via USPS.
- Standard USPS in the US is within 2-3 days.
- Each vendor can add their own shipping policies and if Galilee Life’s policies are preferred, there is no need to add any information under the shipping policies under each vendor account, as the information under our general policies, will be auto-populated under each product added to each vendor’s shop.
- Easy returns can be made by mail by requesting a USPS return shipping label can be done via email at email@example.com
Packaging with USPS
- Use USPS shipping boxes or order your own boxes and Polymailers to ship your items. We recommend USPS shipping materials as the weight of the item cannot exceed 5 pounds. To request USPS shipping materials, please create an account on usps.com and you are able to receive priority boxes for clothing materials, jewelry, shoes ect. For free! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help and/or require additional information.
- Upon receipt of confirmation from the buyer that it has satisfactorily received and accepted the purchased item, Galilee Life will credit seller’s PayPal account in an amount equal to the purchased item, minus a commission to be retained by Galilee Life, as detailed in the Fee Policy sent via email. The buyer must confirm its acceptance within 3 days after receipt of the purchased item at email@example.com ; if the buyer does not respond within such time period, the purchased item will be deemed accepted and the amount will be automatically dispersed in the seller’s PayPal account.
- In Product Manager you can find and manage products,
- All Products (You can view all your products)
- Add Product (You can add new product with its details)
- Edit Product (You can click on the little pencil on the right hand side of each single product)
- Tip: You do not need a professional photographer for your product pictures, list an item for sale in less than 60 seconds (if you have an an android phone, choose VSCO app for brightness and clear photographs of your items), by just snapping a picture, and adding a detailed description!
- You can view the Payment history of all of the past and current transactions.
- If you need a product category added that is currently not on the list of categories we have provided, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to add that category for you.
- Orders are created when a customer completes the checkout process, and they are visible by Admin and Shop Manager Users only. Each order is given a unique Order ID.
- An order also has a Status. Order statuses let you know how far along the order is, starting with Pendingand ending with Complete. The following order statuses are used:
- Pending payment– Order received (unpaid)
- Failed– Payment failed or was declined (unpaid). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending until verified (i.e., PayPal)
- Processing– Payment received and stock has been reduced – the order is awaiting fulfillment.
- Completed– Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action.
- Cancelled– Cancelled by an admin or the customer – no further action required (Cancelling an order does not affect stock quantity by default)
Our fees are simple and straightforward:
- Listing is always free and that never expires
- $5.00 per month (the first month is free)
- Only PayPal fee of 2.9% and .30 cents per sale
- When you make a sale you take all of your profit home with you.
- Just $5 a month! Sign up below.
Here’s what you get:
- A free pre-paid shipping label (If desired)
- Free credit card processing through Pay Pal
- Customer support and Galilee Life buyer protection, for your buyers