We understand the hassle of hidden and extra fees when selling in other marketplaces. While we are certainly not perfect in any way, we strive for transparency and honesty in our daily interactions. In addition, we have created an atmosphere that is truly God centered. God is our accountability partner. As we strive for a deeper relationship with him, we hope to continue to strive for the same with each and every one of you.
Yes! You have heard correctly! Galilee Life does not hold any of your money for any period of time! Once your customer makes a purchase, you receive your payment immediately. We see no reason to keep what is yours in our bank account.
Our plans range from $7 a month to $15 a month. There are no additional fees. The money you make is the money you keep. Enrolling in one of our plans means that you are enrolling with PayPal to receive your payments each time.
- Once you apply to become a vendor you have immediate access to create your shop by logging into Store Manager .
- Immediately after logging in go straight to your knowledgebase and search for what you need to get started. We have a great deal of information you can dive right into.
- If the knowledgebase still leaves you a bit confused on how to start, you always have access to us. Email us at [email protected] to get started.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Each vendor can add their own shipping policies and return policies. Once your policies have been added, these will appear as a visible tab in your shop. We recommend adding detailed policies to each product you list when needed. Especially during the holidays, as there are many shipping delays.
You are free to add you very own shipping amounts. If you don’t know what to use for shipping, Galilee Life will automatically add USPS shipping to your items based on weight.
Use USPS shipping boxes or order your own boxes and Polymailers to ship your items. We recommend USPS shipping materials as the weight of the item cannot exceed 5 pounds. To request USPS shipping materials, please create an account on usps.com as you are able to receive priority boxes and polymailers for clothing materials, jewelry, shoes ect. For free! Please email us at [email protected] if you need help and/or require additional information.
In your Store Manager
- You can add and manage products EASILY
- Click on products to view all your products
- To add a Product scroll over the product section and you will see the option to add a product.
- Edit Product – click on the little pencil on the right hand side of each single product
- Tip: You do not need a professional photographer for your product pictures, list an item for sale in a few short minutes (if you have an an android phone, choose VSCO app for brightness and clear photographs of your items) Snap a picture, and add your detailed description!
- View the Payment history of all of the past and current transactions.
- You can see the amount of times your products have been viewed.
- You can add as many categories as you’d like and they will appear in your shop’s homepage.
- Your customers can easily ask you questions about a specific product that will arrive directly in your inbox so that you can check out on your Store Manager on Galilee Life.
In your Store Manager
- Orders are created when a customer completes the checkout process, and they are visible by Admin and Shop Manager Users only. Each order is given a unique Order ID.
- An order also has a Status. Order statuses let you know how far along the order is, starting with Pending and ending with Complete. The following order statuses are used:
- Pending payment– Order received (unpaid)
- Failed– Payment failed or was declined (unpaid). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending until verified (i.e., PayPal)
- Processing– Payment received and stock has been reduced – the order is awaiting fulfillment.
- Completed– Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action.
- Cancelled– Cancelled by an admin or the customer – no further action required (Cancelling an order does not affect stock quantity by default)
At Galilee Life you are sure to have the best customer service. We are here for you and this beautiful journey you are about to begin. When you become a vendor, please know that you are not alone. We are here right beside with encouraging words, a community group on Facebook that we connect with constantly.
Sign up to become a Vendor today