As I sit here, I think about all of the times that I have sat down either at the end of the year or beginning of a new one. Each time without any exception, I am full of expectations. Expectations that I will fulfill all of my dreams and aspirations for this brand. We at Galilee Life have so many dreams and goals, but decided that this year, we will tackle them one at a time and with caution. By caution, we mean, walking doing the best we can to do things with God’s word in mind and learning to be sensitive to his voice and what he wants us to do. We don’t always see or understand God, but it is without fail that he speaks to us daily and never ceases to lead us in the right direction. For 2020, our goals are simple:
- Develop a deeper relationship with Christ
- Develop a deeper connection with our family in Christ
- Work not only harder but smarter
- Show love where ever we go, knowing that we can always make a difference
- Stay true to our brand and our vision
A goal without a plan is just a wish that you can never be sure will come true. Try to set attainable goals that you can stick to. Sometimes you can have a list of about five goals and within those five goals, there are actionable steps that must be taken to bring them to completion. A way not to get overwhelmed is by focusing on one important goal at a time and taking the time to research and figure out ways to get your goal accomplished. I hear this saying a lot: “Keep your dreams and goals to yourself” , I say, share them with confidence and talk about them constantly so that you do not forget that you still have work to do. Ways that can help you stay encouraged and working through your goals:
- Surround yourself with positive people
- Find individuals that you look up to and find ways to get mentored by them (Don’t be afraid to send them a message or grab their books and materials)
- Make your goals visible – If that is your closet? write them out on a piece of a paper and stick them on that exact wall, so that when you open that closet door, you are able to see these. If you also need to cut out pictures of what your life can look like to complete that step, that goal, do that.
- Bring your goals into your everyday life. Keep them present, and keep them constantly on your mind and heart’s reach.
Make this 2020 year the best year yet by taking it a day at a time, but not sleeping on your important goals. Don’t miss out on all that God has for your life because you are only concentrating on the areas that you feel need your full attention, now. When you take the time to spread out your daily goals and goals that you have a whole year to reach, always remember that if your farther to reach goals will satisfy a longing in your heart, they are equally as important as your immediate needs and wants. Just spare a little a day to work on them and never forget to keep them present.
God bless you! We love you!
Your Galilee Life Family.
Submit your review