Celebrate your wins. They’re never small. 🎉
1. Remind yourself of where you were just a year ago.
2. Think of the good things that have happened since then.
3. Thank God for allowing you to see today to continue working on your business.
4. Establish good habits daily that remind you of your successes.
5. Avoid negative talk about you and where you are as an entrepreneur.
6. God makes no mistakes.
7. You are where you should be.
“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” -Maya Angelou
P.S. One of the most important things you can do for your business is to pray for it every day.
Verse of the week: “It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.” -Deuteronomy 31:8
Your Galilee Life Family