Who We Are: Galilee Life was founded as a buy and sell Christian based multi-vendor platform for makers, thrifters and digital artists. Within these categories, we have envisioned the involvement of entrepreneurs, stay at home parents, youth, elderly, disabled, physically well or ill, students, retirees, and many more to enjoy the freedom of achieving life goals together, despite the setbacks in life. Galilee life has stepped out from our founder’s dreams into reality in the form of a safe community – rich in empowerment, cooperation and flexibility to strive to become the best, together.
Our motto is and will always be to treat others the way we would like to be treated. We love our vendors and they are treated with the utmost respect. Our family is growing and we are in need of someone that is ready to join a team of like-minded and determined individuals. The ideal candidate believes in the power of good communication, deeply cares about the customer experience and would maintain a good and healthy relationship with our vendors. Your effort will help us continue building and growing the family community that we desire for many to have. Our vendors are part of our organization and we treat them as such. Working for us would start as internship and lead to part-time pay, and if you decide to stay, eventually a full-time salaried position. We are excited about the work we will be able to accomplish together. Join us! Let’s continue making a difference!
You will gain real-world knowledge and experience with thought leaders and professionals that care about your mental, emotional and professional growth.
Community Recruitment Specialist Intern: (Virtual Position)
Job length: Temporary Part Time Position: 3-6 Months, extendable.
Community Recruitment Specialist Intern will act as the community liaison/outside representative for Galilee Life and extend invitations to potential vendors to become active sellers on Multi-Vendor Marketplace Galilee Life.
You will utilize email and messaging through social media platforms.
You will work collaboratively with others in Marketing Department to improve vendor sign up conversion rate and establish vendor/platform relationship, and assists with general onboarding of new vendors. Internship extension possible.
- Under limited supervision, responsible for carrying out daily recruitment activities, and tracking, such as initial invitation, follow up, general onboarding, and record keeping.
- Work closely with Marketing Director to provide updates, attend meetings, and to coordinate onboarding sessions.
- Verifiy that potential vendors meet the requirements for selling on Marketplace before contacting.
- Perferred/ some knowledge in Social Media and communications. Digital Marketing knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Sheets for record keeping and reporting.
- Previous use of social media for recruiting preferred.
- Ability to answer potential vendors’ questions about basic information regarding Galilee Life Marketplace.
- Ability to navigate social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and E-commerce platforms, as well as email for recruitment and communication with Galilee team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications/ Requirements:
- Demonstration of knowledge of social media, networking and communications in daily activities.
- Degree or current degree pursuit not required but always accepted.
- Willingness to learn, and be team player.
- Computer and internet access.
- Minimum of 45 minutes a day to spend on recruitment. 15 minutes to relay updates to Marketing Director.
- Skill in maintaining confidentiality required.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workflow to match team
- Experience in using Microsoft Office required.
- Experience using G-Suite software required.
- Understand the mission of Galilee Life and plan outreach efforts to administer it appropriately.
- Actively engage/educate potential vendors and spread brand awareness in the marketplace through community outreach.
- Maintain accurate recordkeeping to support management for trend analysis and reporting.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Outgoing personality, ability to connect and engage people openly and build rapport.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with various teams.
- Enthusiasm for working with small businesses/ knowledge of small business.
- Enthusiasm for working for start up company.
Part-Time Unpaid Internship with, planned 3 – 6 month duration, potential to be extended. Potential to turn into Full-Time, paid position in future.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.