We understand the hassle of hidden and extra fees when selling in other marketplaces. While we are certainly not perfect in any way, we strive for transparency and honesty in our daily interactions. In addition, we have created an atmosphere that is truly God centered. God is our accountability partner. As we strive for a deeper relationship with him, we hope to continue to strive for the same with each and every one of you. VENDOR SELLING GUIDE:
Firstly, once you apply to become a vendor give us 24-48 hours for approval. Once you are approved you have the immediate ability to to create your shop. Secondly, login to your Store Manager. Thirdly, immediately after logging in go straight to your knowledgebase and search for what you need to get started as a vendor.
Shipping and Return Policies:
- Each vendor can add their own shipping policies and return policies.
Packaging with USPS
- Use USPS shipping boxes or order your own boxes and Polymailers to ship your items. We recommend USPS shipping materials as the weight of the item cannot exceed 5 pounds. To request USPS shipping materials, please create an account on usps.com and you are able to receive priority boxes for clothing materials, jewelry, shoes ect. For free! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help and/or require additional information.
- As a vendor you get paid immediately after purchase! There is no waiting period.
- You can add and manage products,
- All Products (You can view all your products)
- Add Product (You can add new product with its details)
- Edit Product (You can click on the little pencil on the right hand side of each single product)
- Tip: You do not need a professional photographer for your product pictures, list an item for sale in less than 60 seconds (if you have an an android phone, choose VSCO app for brightness and clear photographs of your items), by just snapping a picture, and adding a detailed description!
- You can view the Payment history of all of the past and current transactions.
- You can add as many categories as you’d like and they will appear in your shop’s homepage.
- Orders are created when a customer completes the checkout process, and they are visible by Admin and Shop Manager Users only. Each order is given a unique Order ID.
- An order also has a Status. Order statuses let you know how far along the order is, starting with Pending and ending with Complete. The following order statuses are used:
- Pending payment– Order received (unpaid)
- Failed– Payment failed or was declined (unpaid). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending until verified (i.e., PayPal)
- Processing– Payment received and stock has been reduced – the order is awaiting fulfillment.
- Completed– Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action.
- Cancelled– Cancelled by an admin or the customer – no further action required (Cancelling an order does not affect stock quantity by default)
Our fees are simple and straightforward. There is only one! $15 a month.
Click on the link below and it will take you to our vendor membership page.
SELLING ON GALILEE LIFE IS SO EASY
Register to become a vendor, once we receive your short application, we will review and approve your status. Once you are approved, you are able to create a shop and begin your entrepreneurship experience.
Once your profile has been completed, login to your shop under VENDOR LOGIN.